Sunday, April 24, 2011

Far away from home...


miles and miles away from home.........

in unknown streets here i roam...

expecting every now n then........

to see some faces i can call my own..........


years and years of endless search....

i lie waiting here on my perch......

wanting to go back.....yearning to return....

yet so confused ....ahead i lurch.....


time and time again...i make up my mind...

to get up and leave...and never look behind..

go back to where i have always belonged...

and yet i am here....stuck up in the daily grind!!


day after day....night after night......

unmade decisions......an unknown fright...

there is so much noise everywhere i go....

but not a voice that is dear...this ain't be my plight....


Each passing moment tells me, it is time I decide....

if i want to make my own way...or just flow with the tide.....

for i cannot go like this forever....

somwhere i need to stop....and get off the ride...


I need to go back, i have to return home....

where faces are familiar....and streets so known....

the land the sky, and everything that is below....

all that i can proudly call...my very own...

No comments:

Post a Comment